Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lunch @ Blue Dragon, Cheras

This is the entry that I’ve always wanted to post whenever we went there for lunch. But finally my wish came true simply because I brought along my camera, muahahaha...

Cut the crap short, we had our lunch at Blue Dragon Thai Restaurant located at Cheras Business Centre facing the MRR Bridge. It is one of my highly recommended places for lunch as it has those nice exotic ambience, good music, good food that comes in generous portion too, double story and air conditioned.



So we choose among the varieties of set lunch available.



All the set lunches come with a glass of iced lemon tea and a tom yam soup.



Inside the soup there are decent portions of fish fillets, mushrooms and vegetables. These were what we have ordered:

I’ve ordered Spicy Fried Rice Set, my favourite set dish there!



Other varieties include Pineapple Fried Rice Set



and Spicy Fish Fillet Rice Set



The price? RM10.90 per set not including 10% service tax and 5% government tax. I must conclude that it looks expensive but you will be happy to pay for your set lunch because it’s worth the value!

10 comments:

Babe_KL said...

yumyum looked so delish

Jellyfish said...

hehehe... i find it delicious as always :P

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

halal or not fish?

Chen said...

the pineapple fried rice looks good :)

Jellyfish said...

lostsoul: erm... no pork served, but duno whether it's halal or not :)

chen: come... i belanja (minum iced lemon tea only, kekekeke)



*cabut*

Chen said...

SCP jellyfish LOL
but better than none also :P

Selba said...

Whoaaa.. another good place of food in Cheras...

Must bring me there someday :D

izso said...

Uh... facing the MRR2? This is ulek or where ah?

Jellyfish said...

selba: no prob:)

izso: it's the area opposite Pantai Cheras, got Public Mutual building one...

c a r c a r said...

arh, thanks for the idea! i must go there on my next round. yesterday i went to tsim tung at pandan indah with my, not as nice as your thai food leh..

more over the HK restaurant is over priced! no good :(