Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Diet Challenge

i don't have much to blog nowadays cause i'm on diet.. ya! D I E T... but it's always screwed up when i got back to my hometown with heavy luxurious meals from my mom and nearby stalls.. i can't help it.. but to just eat eat and eat ... the thought of F O O D makes me happy :P

it's not a total failure anyways as i've lose some inches.. but somehow .. it's not what i've prospected it to be.. the result is very very far from my aim and therefore i decided to be stricter the nxt month (which i hope i can do it)

anyway i bought a pedometer to help myself with the journey xD.. ahahaha with a pathetic track of less than 10000 steps everyday.. i don't know if i can ever lose weight fast or not.. and not to mention.. i skipped alot of my jogging routine too (thanx to the rain! *&#$*^^@#&)

anyway thanx to some frens who have been supporting me :P

15 comments:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Diet? What does your diet consist of then?

How much do you hope to lose?

Anonymous said...

ganbatte neh..

Evelyn said...

I'm attempting to diet too! At least you attempted to use a pedometer. I don't want to use a pedometer, the number is going to be depressing I don't want to know! Haha...good luck.

Chen said...

on diet? So I presume u won't post much on food related posts in the next couple of days/weeks..
all the best :)

izso said...

Alicia is like a stick thin girl already. I don't see why she needs to diet! Toning my dear girl.. TONE!! As in stretch out those fats with stretchersizes! Come come I show you what I learnt in Pilates and Yoga. Stretch until can sweat one neh. XD

10,000 steps only? The other day my itchy bekside I went and used it on a Monday.. 12,000+ steps! (for those of you who don't know, I have a pedometer at home too, this isn't Alicia's one. :P)

Alicia said...

csc : lose bout 10kgs? xD

jee : ganbatte!!

tom : i've been drinking alot of water and been to the washroom for like few times in an hour at times...

chen : hehe not really

izso : nei.. where got stick thin girl sia.. hehe u wanna be my yoga instructor??

wad la.. not that i purposely wanna have just 10k steps a day.. hehe i seldom walk lar.. i dun dare to jog alone in KL.. :/

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

It can be done! Hahahah.

Alicia said...

csc : i doubt :/

Alicia said...

evelyn : you'll be surprised that u take at least maybe 5 k steps in a day xD

izso said...

Alicia : come come I instruct you simple yoga stretches which can be done in the comfort of your own bed (knowing you this would probably be ideal! haha)

XD

Anonymous said...

Erm.. wait.. that didn't sound right. I literally meant teach you the stretches, not some funny bed activity. :P

izso said...

Erm.. dammit.. that anonymous is me.

Anonymous said...

Erm.. wait.. that didn't sound right. I literally meant teach you the stretches, not some funny bed activity. :P

Alicia said...

stretches on the bed!! that's cool.. i work with the dumbell on my bed while watching tv.. (sometimes)

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

I still love u nonetheless ... can't wait for u to move back to PJ