Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Life has been...

i'd say quite interesting to me..

there have been so many things happening to me. I made alot of new friends, be it good, bad, trustable or no and alongside with it there are good and bad memories.

yah.. update.. i've got my own home now.. i cook alot.. but alas! always forgot to take pictures of food i cooked.. i've just made herbal beggar chicken and taw eww back recently and invited for like.. bout 5 white mice to my house to test out.. the chicken is so so but not to my standard.. prolly i'll just organize makan crap again and try making the chicken for the 2nd time..

my current plan would be making roast or grilled chicken with chicken sheperd's pie and coleslaw.. (coleslaw will be made by my sis - thx to her).. hehe i'm just not someone who likes making salad anyway... i hope i could execute this plan next week?

anyway.. thanx to all of you guys here who kept visiting my blog irregardless.. haha.. i admit that i've been lazy! haha.. more updates soon!

10 comments:

Merv Kwok said...

>:( Hantu. Blog more! Hehe. Btw, did you ever receive my package?

Jellyfish said...

i wonder what package..........
hmmmmm..............

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

it was nice walking u back home dat nite .. miss having u around darling ... muahssssssssss ...

p/s: when u gonna invite me back home?

izso said...

Waahahaha.. lostsoul sounds so... homo.

Anyway.

Begger chicken can be bought in packets outside. It's a bunch of herbs and all pre-packed and all you need to do is wrap it and steam it. My mom makes a pretty mean begger chicken. Hehehe

Kampungkai said...

yooooooooo!
doing great there?
my regards to u! all the best in whatever u do :)

Anonymous said...

Ding dong..

Alicia said...

merv : hehe ya.. my mom got it for me.. thanx alot :P

jelly : tala u punyer share :P

snow : hehehe.. i miss ya..

izso : cannot ah? u jeles meh? u can start bbmcing...

kampungkai : hehe thanx alot.. u take care too xD

jee : oie abang jee.. khabar baik..

Chen said...

alicia is back in action liao after MIA for a while :D

package apa tu?
*kaypoh* :P

Alicia said...

chen : heheh a souvenir.. nice key chain from japan.. xD

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

lol ada org jeles