Thursday, September 20, 2007

An update on September 20th

It has been a while since I first joined the gym.. everything's wonderful.. I lost muscle weight, body fat weight and also water weight.. am still a frequent gym goer for at least 3 times a week and i spend a total of 2.5 hours there each session.. sorta got used to it..

hmm picture postings! i actually have a couple of pictures in my hard drive which was taken with my Sony DSCW30... but i am lazy to post process and post it up here as now i'm into Canon S5IS to take pictures.. i went for photoshoot but i couldn't get "nice" shots.. and surely that i wouldn't wanna post "kecacatan" pictures up here...

I spend alot (extreme this month).. indulging in beauty products which i had never thought of buying :) .. it's some gadget to smoothen skin, improve complexion and giving out the glow for face.. and on top of that.. it helps in combatting cellulite too.. cost me a bomb!.. and on top of that.. i even am looking forward to my body shaper set.. i'm so enthusiastic bout it and am already drooling for the "S" curve effect for my body..

Lots of things gotta be done.. I'm always on the move.. so busy..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

u shiny crapster!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

2.5 hours!

3 times a week!

Wow! I only swam 14 laps over the weekend and ran 2.5 km this week. I do need more exercise.

cossie said...

so you're half way to being the chick of my dreams la?

ollie said...

WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE
MATTERS NOT
COZ INSIDE YOU'VE
GOT THE LOT
I SEE CLEARLY
WITH MY EYE
INSIDE YOUR BEAUTIES
NICE AS PIE

J.M. Christianson said...

Hello!
Found you through Google. Great site! I am a Chinese American that's come to KL to work for a year. You have a great country with great food! :P

Please check out my blog.
Confessions of a Chubby Asian Girl

Thanks, Jackqueline

P.S. CUUUUTE DOG!

Alicia said...

tom : not shiny enuf

csc : hmm i tot u're already skinny? :)

cossie : haha where got.. long way to go la

ollie : thanks lots.. :) i like the poem

jackqueline : thanks for visiting my blog..

izso said...

Alicia - what's your obsession with curvey anyway? Good for you! And I wanna go gym too