Tuesday, April 11, 2006

....REFUND?

So I do my taxes and file in the forms a good month in advance just so I can get it over with and not have to deal with it later. I choose the option of direct deposit since I'm lazy and I don't want to go to the bank and deposit the refund check that they send me. They said it'll take around 2 weeks to complete, so I wait till the said date that the refund will be tranfered over. I go check my bank account online lo and behold no money was tranfered over. wtf? I wait another day and check my account, no luck. It' s been around 4 days since the day they said they'll give me my refund..


I blame hantu.... Plus i'm writing so she won't get mad at me for not writing anything. haha

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are talking about Malaysian income tax refund from LHDN.. good luck.

My mum waited 7 years for her refund, my brother was 'luckier', he just waited for 2 years.

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

erk ... ish dat Richard maxi?

Chen said...

I guess u have to wait for years leh...
But i might be wrong, Good luck ;)

Alicia said...

richard is from US le.. haha

Merv Kwok said...

best way to get a tax refund: dont pay taxes lol

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

ah okie ... malu malu I thought our Richard maxi

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Hi, what's the income tax rates like in Malaysia?

I'm curious.

Alicia said...

merv : lidat oso can -.-

snow : hehe

csc : i've no idea atm hehe