Thursday, October 20, 2005

bunch of jokers

i've finally got a place on my own.. happy :)

the condo is strategically located.. near to my workplace and shopping centres.. but... gosh.. my housemates.. -_______- it's a tragic to live with them..

on my first day.. my shower cream dissapeared frm the toilet.. found out that some cheapskate used it.. n later got it back on its' place.. as a result of that? i nearly got to work late or to work without my morning shower...

a few days later.. my washing detergent was gone by 90%.. greaaaaat! another cheapskate or might be the same ghey guy used it... yah.. cool.. now i can't get my clothes washed.. unless if i were to buy a freakin new pack of detergent...

i'm abit unhappy with how those ppl been using my stuffs without asking my permision... izzit so hard to just open the blardy mouth and ask??

Oh.. well that's not at the border line yet..

the worse part..

those jokers would nver clean up their plates/bowls etc after using it.. and dey were f*in expecting some1 to clear their rubbish or shits dey left behind... as if that there's a freakin free maid in the house.. ei hallo? r u guys disabled?? or retarded to even do some minor household chores??

dey even used my container which i've placed in the kitchen without asking me >> for laundry?? my fk*n container is not meant for laundry.. the freak with them.. can't even walk abit to the toilet to get the freakin water scoop/pail (wadsoever u called or named it)...

the final result of all these shits >> i cussed alot.. esp when i noe that one of the retarded guy's gf has been irresponsible and using "my stuffs" without permission.. i think it's normal for guys to b f* lazy.. but the heck.. the "GF" is a blardy lazy "s*" ....

those mentioned r small probs to me rite now.. more to come.. n i shall c as i stay longer..

4 comments:

J!MMY said...

move the fuck out.

Alicia said...

waaa cannot leh.. just moved in nia.. for not even a month..

i was too despo to get a room earlier.. hence.. well ended up in that condo..

DarReNz said...

this is normal everyone that has housemates experience this ..... just is whether you can stand it or not .... otherwise try to place some rules or move out later ?

tom said...

Hmm i got some problems with my flatmates too. Its differ from yours but listen to this. They dont bath/shower, whatever you may call it. They stink as shit sometimes. Imagine a person who doesnt bath for a week long or even longer. Daily bathing is great tho. Sometimes they come to my room with their stink socks and i just cant stand the smell and ask them out. Gross. Once there was a funny situation, one of my flatmates came into my room then asked me if it was me who left a towel on a bathtub and so he couldnt take a bath. And my answer was as simple as i could think of in so short time and it sounded like "And do you know anyone else in this house who DOES bath?". Afterthen he got kinda embarassed and left my room sooner that he actually came in. We have been renting this house since September. Its impossible to find flatmates who are perfect to you. But its possible to find those who wont do such stuffs like they do to you. Btw, those are not boys only, i know some girls who are like that too. Dirty, wahh. Never do cleaning, never takes rubbish out, never vaccuming plus they stink!

I wish us luck in finding better flatemates, tc.